- NOW Waiver - New Option Waiver
- Georgia Community Support & Solutions - About Us / Family Support Funding
- Decatur Education Foundation
- Friends of Autism
- ACT Today! Grant Program
- National Autism Association - Helping Hand
- United Healthcare Children's Foundation
- Autism Family Resources Grants - Request an application by email to [email protected]
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Foundation
- Autism Speaks - list of family grant opportunities
- Autism Support Network - list of autism grants in the US
- Generation Rescue
- Autism Cares
- Developmental Crossroads - list of autism grant opportunities in Georgia
- Autism Society (Georgia Chapter)
PictoPie 2.0: the new illustrated scheduling app for special needs students (and all students!)
PictoPie is meant to assist special needs kids in a visual way, making use of simple drag and drop functionality so they can see what is in store for them during the course of their day, a visual timer to allow them to see how much longer they have for a particular activity and a two-minute warning to prepare them for the new transition.
- Wolf Strategic Advice, Kelly Raclin, Miller, M.A.
- Dr. Lisa Cheyette - Psychologist / Educational Advisor
- Fancy's Face & Body Art - www.FancysFacePainting.com
- Darling Pediatric Therapies, Inc.: Provides OT, PT, Speech and Music Therapy. They are in network with several insurance companies including BCBS, Humana and Tricare; they bill others as well including Medicaid.
- Music Therapy Services of Greater Atlanta - Beth Hampshire
- Children's Special Services, LLC - Susan Orloff, OTR/L FAOTA
- Kool Kidz Children's Physical Therapy Service
- Amie Eshraghi, P.T.A - Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Social Skills Therapy
- Shenanigans - teaching social skills and relationship skills using improvisational theatre as a basis for their approach with children ages 10 thru young adult
- Meredith White Speech Pathology, Inc
- Greater Atlanta Speech and Language Clinics Inc.
- Lisa Czech - Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist
- Ladder Learning Services - Director Dite Bray at 404-654-3557 or [email protected]
Ladder Learning Services LLC is offering a Summer Learning Menu with great rates for tutoring this June and July! We primarily work with kids (of all ages) who need help with reading, writing, handwriting, math, or grade-readiness skills. We specialize in learning disabilities such as dyslexia and ADHD and are all Orton-Gillingham trained. Visit our page to see the rates and click on Sign Up Now to sign up. If you have any questions about Ladder Learning Services Summer offerings, please call.
Vacations To Go
Our Special Needs department helps locate Royal Caribbean ships and itineraries that offer services and activities to accommodate families with children who have autism. Call the cruise counselors of our Special Needs department at 1-800-998-6902 to learn more about Royal Caribbean’s autism-friendly features. www.vacationstogo.com