Our Summer Camp has been helping children in Atlanta and surrounding cities to develop their social skills within sensory and play based interactions since 2001. Through our supportive programming, facilitated in a safe and nurturing environment, we relentlessly pursue meaningful interactions, improving relationship building skills, and enhancing communication skills all while instilling confidence within our campers.
We offer support children aged 4 to 14 in either our day camp or preschool camp. Our camps are suitable for children with a wide range of disorders, such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Aspergers, ADHD, ADD, and sensory issues. The activities vary day-to-day and include kayaking, swimming, hiking, obstacle courses, team building games, and karate.
2017 Summer Camp Details
- Camp will be lead by a Professional Counselor.
- The Day Camp will only accept 13 campers each week
- $450 per week
- Monday – Thursday from 9a-3p
Camp Dates & Availability
- Week 1: May 30 - June 2 (Tues-Fri) | FULL
- Week 2: June 5 -8 | FULL
- Week 3: June 12 -15 | FULL
- Week 4: June 19 - 22 | FULL
- Week 5: June 26 - 29 | FULL
- No camp during the July 4th week
- Week 6: July 10 - 13 | FULL
- Week 7: July 17 - 20 | FULL
- Week 8: July 24 -27 | FULL
- Week 9: July 31 - Aug 3 | FULL
Ask to be put on the "Wait List" if the week is full
New campers, please contact us to schedule your Meet & Greet prior to registering for camp.